Sunday 5 February 2012

L'Eau a la Bouche

Just a quick post on L'Eau a la Bouche, a great little French cafe near me on Broadway Market! This place is constantly busy - not only on Saturdays when the crowds throng to Broadway market, but also at nine on a Tuesday morning.  To say this place is popular is an understatement.

I regularly buy cheese and fresh bread from here and it has always been delicious!  However one lunchtime on a Saturday I thought I would brave the crowds to see if I might squeeze in for some sit-down food.  To my surprise sucess. 


We shared a croque monsieur and a cheese and ham croissant.  The croque monsieur was creamy and delicious, coffee good, croissant fresh.  All in all a very delicious breakfast.



L'Eau à la Bouche on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foodies100 Index of UK Food Blogs
Morphy Richards